There is a legendary sports sound bite from former Arizona Cardinals coach, Dennis Green where he says, “They are who we thought they were.”
The Barr report came out on Sunday and my first response was, The Republicans are who we thought they were.
They are a crime family, led by their mob boss, Donald Trump.
Everyone that Trump has put in power is a criminal, just like him.
Lost in the Barr report…The Treasury department, on Friday, issued more sanctions on North Korea because they are not complying with denuclearization. Donald Trump lifted the sanctions and the official response from Sara Sanders was, ” The President likes Kim Jung Un.”
So the guy in the White House will let anyone he likes, kill, steal, and do whatever they want with no repercussions. (The Crown Prince murdered journalist, Jamal Khashoggi and not one thing has happened to the Crown Prince).
Back to the Barr Report, We know that this is a massive cover up for several reasons.
1) Trump said on National TV and to his Russian friends, “I fired James Comey because of the Russia thing.”
2) If the report exonerated Trump, they would make sure every news agency, and paper would print the report. It doesn’t exonerate him.
3) William Barr’s son in law was hired to help Trump’s legal team. Barr is not going to say Trump is guilty because he has family members working for Trump.
4) Ari Melber on MSNBC: This is 4 pages. There’s not a single full sentence in here that’s quoted the Mueller report. Every quote from the Mueller report itself is a partial sentence.
As a nation we are up against the ultimate corruption. The People Trump surrounds himself with are billionaires who continue to try and buy and bully their way out of crimes.
So how do we fight back?
1) Call your State Senators and Congressman and start asking questions and demand explanations. You can reach US representatives by calling 202-225-3121, and US senators by calling 202-224-3121. Calls are important and vital way to get your voice and concerns heard.
2) Call Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Maxine Waters and Elijah Cummings and demand they subpoena Bob Mueller. We do not want them to call in Barr. Jeff Sessions and Brett Kavanaugh lied to congress under oath and nothing happened to them. Barr will lie under oath as well. Go directly to the source, Mueller is who we need to hear from, under oath.
3) Volunteer in your state to help elect Democratic candidates.
4) Vote blue no matter who. If you are going to sit out the 2020 election or vote 3rd party because the democratic nominee is not perfect, you are part of the problem and you will re-elect Trump.
5) We must be ready to organize and shut this country down. South Korea gathered 1 million peaceful protestors to their capital. They shut the nation down until their corrupt president was removed from office.
Watch this video. The South Korean people peacefully protested because they couldn’t take the lies their president continued to tell them.
We all know, Donald Trump is corrupt, We all know that the GOP has become a massive crime family.
The question is… What are you going to do about it?
Follow The Sports Whisperer on Twitter: MonteJP231