In the 2017 Movie, Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, Mildred Hayes says the following: (This quote is long, but worth the read).
“ You know what I was thinking about today? I was thinking about those street gangs they had down in Los Angeles, those Crips and those Bloods? I was thinking about that a bunch of new laws they came up with, in the 1980’s I think it was, to combat those street-gangs, those Crips and those Bloods. And, if I remember rightly, the gist of what those new laws were saying was if you join one of these gangs, and you’re running with ’em, and down the block one night, unbeknownst to you, one of your fellow Crips, or your fellow Bloods, shoot up a place, or stab a guy, well then, even though you didn’t know nothing about it, and even though you may’ve just been standing on a street corner minding your own business, what these new laws said was you’re still culpable. You’re still culpable, by the very act of joining those Crips, or those Bloods, in the first place. Which got me thinking, Father, that whole type of situation is kind of like your Church boys, ain’t it? You’ve got your colors, you’ve got your clubhouse, you’re, for want of a better word, a gang. And if you’re upstairs smoking a pipe and reading a bible while one of your fellow gang members is downstairs fucking an altar boy then, Father, just like those Crips, and just like those Bloods, you’re culpable. Cos you joined the gang, man. And I don’t care if you never did shit or you never saw shit or you never heard shit. You joined the gang. You’re culpable. And when a person is culpable to altar-boy-fucking, or any kind of boy-fucking, I know you guys didn’t really narrow that down, then they kind of forfeit the right to come into my house and say anything about me, or my life, or my daughter, or my billboards. So, why don’t you just finish your tea there, Father, and get the fuck outta my kitchen.”
For two years,I have listened to Donald Trump and the corrupt, treasonous, GOP go on TV and try to tell me, what being an American is. For two years, I have listened to Trump talk about Patriotism. I have the same quote for Donald Trump regarding this issue that Mildred Hayes had for the priest in her house. “Donald, finish your KFC and get the F out of my kitchen.”
Trump continues to spew his lies and pretend he is a patriot. Here is what we know about the “self-proclaimed” America first president.
- Trump said he lost dozens of friends because of 9-11. He never attended 1 memorial service or funeral. He lied
- Trump said he saw hundreds of Muslims dancing after the twin towers were attacked. He lied, that never happened.
- In an interview with WOR Radio, Trump said, “40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest — and then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second tallest,” Talking about his building. “And now it’s the tallest.”
- Trump profited off of 9-11. Trump applied for and accepted the money, despite the fact that – as he acknowledged in an interview with a German News Shows immediately after the attacks – the property “wasn’t, fortunately, affected by what happened to the World Trade Center.”
- Donald Trump hasn’t paid taxes in 18 years.
- Donald Trump is the first president in decades to not visit war zones in his first 18 months. Former President Barack Obama made his first of five presidential trips to the front lines three months after taking office and he went to Afghanistan twice in 2010, including one visit just months after he announced a surge of forces against the Taliban. Meanwhile, former President George W. Bush went half a dozen times, including his surprise visit to troops in Baghdad on Thanksgiving Day in 2003, eight months after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.
- Trump said, Democrats are to blame for over 3,000 dying in Puerto Rico. Trump is in charge of FEMA, Democrats have nothing to do with it or the death toll.
Donald Trump is all talk and absolutely zero substance. Everything he does helps destroy democracy, puts money in the pockets of billionaires, The Trump Organization at the cost of the American tax payers and he continues to put Vladimir Putin first, not America. He is the very definition of “The Swamp” and “Pay to Play.”
I will take the quote from Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, a step further. Finish your 10th diet coke and get the F out of American’s White House. You are no Patriot, you are Un-American.
Follow The Sports Whisperer on Twitter:MonteAJP23