Earlier this week, Donald Trump said, He is doing a great job as the President and he has done more than his base has asked. At the Trump Nazi rally’s, we’ve seen signs that say:
- Replace and repeal Obama Care Day 1.
- Defeat ISIS in 30 days.
- Mexico will pay for the wall.
- Trump said…He would release his tax returns.
- Trump Said… He would drain the swamp.
- Trump said…He wouldn’t have time to play Golf.
ZERO, Zilch, Nada.
The only promise Trump has kept to his racist base is to attack anyone who isn’t white. They have locked kids up in cages. Say it out loud…These young kids have been tortured, beaten and sexually abused. This is happening to innocent CHILDREN on American soil.
Everything Trump and the GOP want to do will hurt their base. They want to cut funding for medicaid and medicare, public schools and food stamps.
8 out of the top 10 states that rely on medicaid and medicare the most are in red states.
7 of the top 10 worst public schools are in red states.
Here are the 10 Poorest States in America.
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
The GOP will continue to torture their own and blame women, gays, minorities, blacks and Muslims. I only hope that Trump’s base realizes how corrupt the party is before one of their family members dies, loses their job or home because of their policies.
Trump also said that his administration is doing everything “by the book” and transparent in everything they do. Trump is withholding over 100,000 documents on his SCOTUS pick, Brett Kavanaugh. They have withheld over 90% of documents relating to Kavanaugh.
Transparency is not something Trump has ever been about.
- David Pecker, “Killed” several stories about Trump’s corruption
- Micheal Cohen, “The Fixer” paid off several women to keep quiet about Trump’s extra martial affairs.
- Trump has not released his tax returns.
- The Russian’s helped Trump win this election by attacking our democracy.
How many people, how many media outlets helped Trump get into the White House? Hillary Clinton still beat him by 3 million votes.
Follow The Sports Whisperer on Twitter: MonteAJP23